By N Roussel
Part one starts with introductory chapters facing the rheology and rheometry of complicated fluids, by way of chapters that research particular size and checking out concepts for concrete. the point of interest of half is the influence of combine layout at the rheological behaviour of concrete, ingredients together with superplasticizers and viscosity brokers. ultimately, chapters partly 3 disguise themes with regards to casting, comparable to thixotropy and formwork pressure.
With its distinctive editor and professional staff of participants, knowing the rheology of concrete is a necessary reference for researchers, fabrics specifiers, architects and architects in any part of the development that uses concrete, and also will profit graduate and undergraduate scholars of civil engineering, fabrics and construction.
- Provides a close evaluation of the rheological behaviour of concrete, together with size innovations, casting and the influence of combine design
- The estimating, modelling, controlling and tracking of concrete stream is comprehensively discussed
- Chapters study particular dimension and trying out suggestions for concrete, the impression of combine layout at the rheological behaviour of concrete, particle packaging and viscosity-enhancing admixtures
Read Online or Download Understanding the Rheology of Concrete (Woodhead Publishing Series in Civil and Structural Engineering) PDF
Similar mechanics books
Das Lehrbuch ist der optimale Einstieg in die aktuellen Fragen der Thermodynamik und Statistischer Physik. Dabei vollzieht es einen Bruckenschlag zwischen Physik, Chemie und den Materialwissenschaften. Didaktisch besonders ergiebig sind die zahlreichen Beispielaufgaben (mit Losungen), wobei den numerischen Losungen die entsprechenden MATHEMATICA-Programme beigefugt sind.
Continuum versions for section Transitions and Twinning in Crystals offers the basics of a remarkably winning method of crystal thermomechanics. built over the past twenty years, it really is in accordance with the mathematical conception of nonlinear thermoelasticity, during which a brand new perspective on fabric symmetry, stimulated through molecular theories, performs a imperative position.
Creation to the Physics of Fluids and Solids provides the way to examine continuum mechanics with no learning the other platforms. It discusses an advent to the rules of fluid mechanics. one other concentration of research is the fluids in astrophysics. many of the themes coated within the ebook are the rotation of the galaxy, the idea that of balance, the fluids in movement, and the waves in fluids, the idea of the tides, the vibrations of the earth, and nuclear fission.
The set of books on Mechanical Engineering and good Mechanics, of which this e-book is the 1st quantity, is an important device for these trying to boost a rigorous wisdom of the self-discipline, no matter if scholars, pros (in seek of an method of an issue they're dealing with), or somebody else .
- Classical Mechanics with Mathematica® (Modeling and Simulation in Science, Engineering and Technology)
- Finite Element Modeling and Simulation with ANSYS Workbench
- Time and Space Weight and Inertia: A Chronogeometrical Introduction to Einstein's Theory
- Mechanics of Solids and Shells: Theories and Approximations (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series)
- Spontaneous Phenomena: A Mathematical Analysis
- Structures for Nuclear Facilities: Analysis, Design, and Construction
Additional resources for Understanding the Rheology of Concrete (Woodhead Publishing Series in Civil and Structural Engineering)