By John Gunnell
In Standard Catalog of Pontiac 1926-2002, creditors can pace via millions of listings to acquire requisites, construction info, and serial quantity details for his or her favourite Pontiacs. each Pontiac version ever made from1926 to 2002 is indexed, in addition to the predecessors to Pontiac, the Oakland autos made out of 1908-1931.
- Over 500 pictures aid creditors basically determine the Pontiacs over the years. present collector values are supplied in six grades of condition.
- Thousands of listings of Pontiacs made of 1926-2002; comprises new listings for types made up of 1996 to 2002 together with Bonneville SSEi, Grand Prix GTP, Ram Air Firebirds, Aztec and Vibe
- Specifications, creation info, serial quantity info, and masses extra; and, good points insurance of Oakland automobiles made out of 1908-1931
Read Online or Download Standard Catalog of Pontiac, 1926-2002 PDF
Similar automotive books
This publication considers the innovations of organisational studying and the educational business enterprise, and severely examines their soak up in the context of 4 modern paintings corporations within the eu automobile region. inside of this dynamic atmosphere, the pursuit and implementation of methods that inspire members to benefit and problem latest orthodoxy at the moment are dominant at the administration schedule.
The last word excessive functionality advisor for 911S owners. This hands-on booklet. deals step by step counsel for rebuilding the engine, chassis, suspension, brakes, physique and inside, for max highway and street racing performance.
Ferrari 308, 328 and 348 lines the entire tale of the 4 types of Ferrari's V8-powered activities automobiles among 1973 and 1995 - the automobiles that broke Ferrari out of the V6 and V12 moulds, with the V8 turning into Ferrari's most well-liked engine selection within the ultimate decade of the 20 th century. The publication covers the background and improvement of Ferrari's new V8 engine, and the 308's daunting position as successor to the preferred Dino.
Between greater than 200 vehicle businesses that attempted their good fortune within the Motor urban, simply 3 stay: Ford, common cars and Chrysler. yet a lot of these misplaced to heritage have colourful tales worthy telling. for example, J. J. Cole forgot to place brakes in his new car, so at the first attempt run, he needed to force it in circles till it ran out of gasoline.
- GTO: Pontiac's Great One
- Tony Hulman: The Man Who Saved the Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- How to Improve Triumph TR7, TR7-V8 & TR8 (SpeedPro series)
- Vintage and Classic Tractor Restoration
- Materials for Automobile Bodies
- Race Track Attack Guide - Laguna Seca
Additional resources for Standard Catalog of Pontiac, 1926-2002