By David H. McFarland
Filled with Dr. Frank Netter’s world-class illustrations and all of the crucial info on anatomy and body structure correct to SLH, Netter’s Atlas of Anatomy for Speech, Swallowing, and listening to, second Edition makes use of a different "read-it, see-it" method of assist you simply attach anatomy and body structure options to distinct illustrations. This full-color SLH-specific atlas encompasses a uncomplicated review of anatomical association platforms, extended content material on swallowing, and up-to-date discussions at the anatomical and useful bases of standard speech, swallowing, and listening to to provide you an exceptional starting place in studying tips on how to diagnose and deal with SLH disorders.
- UNIQUE! Frank Netter’s clinical illustrations and easy descriptions essentially current the anatomy and body structure of speech, language, and listening to that can assist you simply construct the root essential to diagnose and deal with problems.
- System musculature precis tables for every part current important info in a short, effortless, and constant layout for research and reference.
- Evolve pupil resources comprise movies of cadaver dissections, animations, self-test questions and routines to reinforce your knowing of SLH anatomy and body structure.
- A stability of textual content and illustrations with textual content at the left hand web page and the comparable photo at the correct presents either the visible and written details you must comprehend in a "read-it, see-it" format.
• NEW! extended content material on swallowing meets the becoming want for this important information.
• NEW! up-to-date content material and references can provide the most up-tp-date details at the anatomy and body structure correct to speech, language, and listening to.
Read Online or Download Netter's Atlas of Anatomy for Speech, Swallowing, and Hearing - E-Book PDF
Similar medical reference books
Infrequent tumors (RT) are an expanding challenge in oncology. the most attribute of RT is the low frequency of the development, that determines tough and infrequently past due analysis and an outstanding uncertainty in prognosis and remedy. the purpose of this booklet is to provide a bit assist in spreading the information of low-incidence tumors in oncology, for you to alert the nonexpert clinician to take them under consideration, and to teach the main approved and up to date clinical therapy for a number of the infrequent oncologic illnesses.
The Dictionary of healthiness schooling presents for the 1st time an entire, entire advisor to the pro and technical phrases, phrases, and words utilized in the well-being schooling career. in a single quantity, it encompasses the complete scope of the language of future health schooling, bringing jointly the disciplines of schooling, drugs, public well-being and its sub-disciplines, historical past, philosophy, and political technological know-how.
This booklet presents a assessment of simple terminology and deals directions to the untrained researcher for accomplishing `nuts-and-bolts' caliber development study. Fourteen case stories related to genuine future health care events aid to illustrate how the sort of study venture might be implemented.
This factor of the center Failure Clinics, edited by means of Drs. Eduardo Bossone and Raimund Erbel, will conceal the present consensus on Takotsubo (Stress) Cardiomyopathy. issues lined will contain the effect of age and gender on TTS; present thoughts in pathophysiology; the clinician’s method of TTS; imaging; genetics; and overseas views, between different issues.
- Advances in Imaging of Multiple Sclerosis, An Issue of Neuroimaging Clinics of North America, E-Book (The Clinics: Radiology)
- Nuclear Medicine in Psychiatry
- Synapse, Neuron, Brain: 3
- Advanced Lung Cancer: Radical Surgical Therapy, An Issue of Thoracic Surgery Clinics, E-Book (The Clinics: Surgery)
- Preventing and Avoiding Complications in Hand Surgery, An Issue of Hand Clinics, E-Book (The Clinics: Orthopedics)
Extra resources for Netter's Atlas of Anatomy for Speech, Swallowing, and Hearing - E-Book