By Peter Durre,Peter Dürre
Systems Biology of Clostridium offers a accomplished review of approach biology techniques in clostridia, particularly Clostridium acetobutylicum. structures biology is a swiftly evolving medical self-discipline that enables us to appreciate and are expecting the metabolism and its adjustments in the bacterium as a whole.
Clostridia symbolize one of many biggest bacterial genera. This staff includes organisms with metabolic houses that carry huge, immense power for biotechnological procedures. A version organism is Clostridium acetobutylicum that has been, and remains to be utilized in large-scale business creation of the solvents acetone and butanol. structures biology deals a brand new approach to elucidate and comprehend the advanced regulatory community controlling the various metabolic pathways and their interactions. All points from the advance of applicable experimental instruments to mathematical modeling are coated, together with a desirable historic account on acetone-butanol fermentation in international struggle II.
Written by way of world-class specialists of their fields, Systems Biology of Clostridium is a necessary resource of reference for all biologists, biochemists, chemists, and chemical engineers engaged on biotechnological fermentations or commercial functions, in addition to biofuels.
- Metabolic and Regulatory Networks in Clostridium Acetobutylicum
- Clostridial Gene Tools
- Supporting platforms Biology of Clostridium Acetobutylicum through Proteome Analysis
- Comparative Genomic research of the final rigidity reaction in Clostridium Acetobutylicum ATCC 824 and Clostridium Beijerinckii NCIMB 8052
- Mathematical Modeling of the pH-Induced Metabolic Shift in Clostridium Acetobutylicum
- Mathematical versions for Clostridia: From Cultivation Description to structures Biology
- Modeling Agr-Dependent Quorum Sensing in Gram-Positive Bacteria
- Comparative Genomic research of the primary Metabolism of the Solventogenic Species Clostridium acetobutylicum ATCC 824 and Clostridium Beijerinckii NCIMB 8052
- The Strategic value of Biobutanol for Japan in the course of WWII: A Case examine of the Butanol Fermentation approach in Taiwan and Japan
Readership: Biologists, chemists, biochemists and chemical engineers engaged on biotechnological fermentations or commercial purposes in biofuels.