By Jon Rogawski
Read Online or Download Cálculo - Volume 2 (Portuguese Edition) PDF
Best calculus books
Nonlinear methods in Engineering functions 2 specializes in the appliance of nonlinear ways to diversified engineering and technology difficulties. the choice of the themes for this e-book is predicated at the most sensible papers awarded within the ASME 2010 and 2011 within the tracks of Dynamic platforms and regulate, optimum techniques in Nonlinear Dynamics and Acoustics, either one of which have been equipped through the editors.
Introductory Mathematical research for enterprise, Economics and lifestyles and Social Sciences (Arab global Editions)
Um livro atual, em linguagem acessível e com grande quantidade de exercícios. Howard Anton, autor de Cálculo: um novo horizonte e Álgebra linear com aplicações, e Robert Busby abordam a álgebra sob o ponto de vista geométrico, menos abstrato, o que facilita o entendimento do conteúdo. Possui fabric de apoio, em inglês, para professores.
This ebook offers, in a unitary body and from a brand new standpoint, the most strategies and result of essentially the most interesting branches of recent arithmetic, particularly differential equations, and provides the reader one other viewpoint bearing on a potential approach to method the issues of lifestyles, distinctiveness, approximation, and continuation of the options to a Cauchy challenge.
- Mathematical Methods for Elastic Plates (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)
- Nonlinear Least Squares for Inverse Problems: Theoretical Foundations and Step-by-Step Guide for Applications (Scientific Computation)
- Applied Inverse Problems: Select Contributions from the First Annual Workshop on Inverse Problems: 48 (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- Adventures in Mostly Calculus Mathematics
- Calculus & Its Applications: Pearson New International Edition
Extra resources for Cálculo - Volume 2 (Portuguese Edition)