By Timothy M. Hagle
Read Online or Download Basic Math for Social Scientists: Concepts (Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences) PDF
Best calculus books
Nonlinear techniques in Engineering purposes 2 makes a speciality of the applying of nonlinear ways to assorted engineering and technological know-how difficulties. the choice of the themes for this e-book relies at the top papers offered within the ASME 2010 and 2011 within the tracks of Dynamic structures and regulate, optimum ways in Nonlinear Dynamics and Acoustics, either one of which have been prepared by way of the editors.
Introductory Mathematical research for company, Economics and existence and Social Sciences (Arab international Editions)
Um livro atual, em linguagem acessível e com grande quantidade de exercícios. Howard Anton, autor de Cálculo: um novo horizonte e Álgebra linear com aplicações, e Robert Busby abordam a álgebra sob o ponto de vista geométrico, menos abstrato, o que facilita o entendimento do conteúdo. Possui fabric de apoio, em inglês, para professores.
This publication provides, in a unitary body and from a brand new point of view, the most strategies and result of the most attention-grabbing branches of recent arithmetic, specifically differential equations, and gives the reader one other standpoint referring to a potential solution to process the issues of life, strong point, approximation, and continuation of the ideas to a Cauchy challenge.
- Introduction to Abstract Analysis (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- Analysis 3: Maß- und Integrationstheorie, Integralsätze im IRn und Anwendungen (Aufbaukurs Mathematik) (German Edition)
- Degenerate Nonlinear Diffusion Equations (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- An Introduction to Hankel Operators (London Mathematical Society Student Texts)
- A Course in Mathematical Analysis: Volume 3, Complex Analysis, Measure and Integration
- Multivariable Calculus, Linear Algebra, and Differential Equations
Extra resources for Basic Math for Social Scientists: Concepts (Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences)