By Kenneth P. Moses,Pedro B. Nava,John C. Banks,Darrell K. Petersen
Atlas of medical Gross Anatomy makes use of over 500 exceedingly well-executed and awesome dissection pictures and illustrations to lead you thru all of the key constructions you’ll have to examine on your gross anatomy path. This scientific textbook is helping you grasp crucial floor, gross, and radiologic anatomy innovations via fine quality pictures, electronic improvements, and concise textual content introductions all through.
- Get a transparent realizing of floor, gross, and radiologic anatomy with a source that’s nice to be used earlier than, in the course of, and after lab paintings, in guidance for examinations, and in a while as a primer for medical work.
- Learn as intuitively as attainable with huge, full-page photographs for easy comprehension. not more confusion and peering at small, heavily cropped pictures!
- Easily distinguish highlighted constructions from the history in every one dissection simply by digitally color-enhanced images.
- See buildings the way in which they found in the anatomy lab with specifically commissioned dissections, all performed utilizing freshly dissected cadavers ready utilizing low-alcohol fixative.
- Bridge the space among gross anatomy and scientific perform with medical correlations throughout.
- Master anatomy successfully with one textual content masking all you want to comprehend, from floor to radiologic anatomy, that’s perfect for shortened anatomy courses.
- Review key constructions fast because of particular dissection headings and distinctive icon navigation.
Read Online or Download Atlas of Clinical Gross Anatomy E-Book PDF
Best medical reference books
Infrequent tumors (RT) are an expanding challenge in oncology. the most attribute of RT is the low frequency of the development, that determines tough and infrequently past due analysis and an excellent uncertainty in analysis and therapy. the purpose of this booklet is to provide a bit assist in spreading the data of low-incidence tumors in oncology, to be able to alert the nonexpert clinician to take them into account, and to teach the main accepted and up to date clinical therapy for a few of the infrequent oncologic ailments.
The Dictionary of healthiness schooling presents for the 1st time an entire, accomplished consultant to the pro and technical phrases, phrases, and words utilized in the future health schooling career. in a single quantity, it encompasses the complete scope of the language of future health schooling, bringing jointly the disciplines of schooling, medication, public healthiness and its sub-disciplines, historical past, philosophy, and political technology.
This e-book presents a evaluation of uncomplicated terminology and deals instructions to the untrained researcher for undertaking `nuts-and-bolts' caliber development examine. Fourteen case stories concerning genuine healthiness care occasions support to illustrate how this type of learn venture may be implemented.
This factor of the center Failure Clinics, edited through Drs. Eduardo Bossone and Raimund Erbel, will disguise the present consensus on Takotsubo (Stress) Cardiomyopathy. subject matters coated will contain the impression of age and gender on TTS; present ideas in pathophysiology; the clinician’s method of TTS; imaging; genetics; and foreign views, between different subject matters.
- Medical Terminology For Dummies
- Mini DSM-5 Critères Diagnostiques (French Edition)
- Mosby's Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing & Health Professions - eBook (Mosby's Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing, & Health Professions)
- Medical Terminology (Medical Terminology An Illustrated Guide)
Additional resources for Atlas of Clinical Gross Anatomy E-Book