By John A. Muckstadt
* offers a large evaluate of modeling ways and resolution methodologies for addressing stock difficulties, particularly the administration of excessive expense, low call for price carrier elements present in multi-echelon settings
* The textual content can be utilized in various classes for first-year graduate scholars or senior undergraduates, or as a reference for researchers and practitioners
* A history in stochastic tactics and optimization is assumed
Read Online or Download Analysis and Algorithms for Service Parts Supply Chains (Springer Series in Operations Research and Financial Engineering) PDF
Best calculus books
Nonlinear ways in Engineering purposes 2 specializes in the appliance of nonlinear ways to assorted engineering and technology difficulties. the choice of the themes for this ebook is predicated at the most sensible papers awarded within the ASME 2010 and 2011 within the tracks of Dynamic structures and keep an eye on, optimum ways in Nonlinear Dynamics and Acoustics, either one of which have been geared up through the editors.
Introductory Mathematical research for company, Economics and lifestyles and Social Sciences (Arab global Editions)
Um livro atual, em linguagem acessível e com grande quantidade de exercícios. Howard Anton, autor de Cálculo: um novo horizonte e Álgebra linear com aplicações, e Robert Busby abordam a álgebra sob o ponto de vista geométrico, menos abstrato, o que facilita o entendimento do conteúdo. Possui fabric de apoio, em inglês, para professores.
This booklet provides, in a unitary body and from a brand new standpoint, the most ideas and result of essentially the most attention-grabbing branches of recent arithmetic, specifically differential equations, and provides the reader one other viewpoint touching on a potential approach to technique the issues of life, forte, approximation, and continuation of the strategies to a Cauchy challenge.
- Calculus II (Idiot's Guides)
- Advances on Fractional Inequalities (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics)
- Exterior Billiards: Systems with Impacts Outside Bounded Domains
Additional info for Analysis and Algorithms for Service Parts Supply Chains (Springer Series in Operations Research and Financial Engineering)